Competition proposals must include the following information:
- A brief description of the competition, including what particular task is under evaluation and why the competition is of interest to the ICRA community.
- A draft of the rules and assessment.
- Number of competition days and planned time schedule.
- A list of possible participant teams, including an estimate of the total number of participants.
- Awards planning, estimated budget and funding source (if any) supporting the competition.
- Request for the Organizing Committee for facilities including required space (area in square meters and minimum height) along with power, networking, furniture, audiovisual media, and other requirements.
- Safety considerations.
- History of the competition, if applicable.
- Names, contact information, and brief CVs of the competition organizers, describing experience in organizing previous competitions, workshops, etc.
All submissions will undergo a review process within the Organizing Committee. Acceptance decisions will be based upon the potential significance, sustainability in future ICRA meetings, space and logistical requirements.
All the submissions must be made through PaperPlaza.