The time, date, and location of your presentation are now available on the InfoVaya Platform, which is being used for the conference app. Instructions on how to login to the platform can be found below:
- Go to https://events.infovaya.com/event?id=103
- Log in with your email (the same email you used to submit your paper to ICRA) and password. First-time users, please click on "Set a new password" and follow the instructions therein to set your password.
- Click on your presentation to see the details.
Your presentation will be 10 minutes long, including Q&A. We recommend allowing 8 minutes for your presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A.
When preparing your presentation, please note the following:
- The presentation slides must be in PowerPoint.
- Slides must be set up using the 16:9 aspect ratio (widescreen) – download a template here. This setting is found on the “Design” tab and then Slide Size: “Widescreen (16:9)” on PowerPoint
- We recommend using fonts that are included with Office 2016 and above. The fonts we suggest using are Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana, and Tahoma. The use of fonts not included in Office 2016 as standard can lead to words that bleed into graphics or bullets that may be the wrong style
All presentations must be uploaded in the Speaker Preview Room, located in room London Suite 5, which is located on the right-hand side of the entrance to the Capital Hall.
Please note, you will not be able to upload your presentation in your session room or play your presentation directly from your laptop.
Speaker Preview Room
In the Speaker Preview Room, a technician will assist with uploading your presentation, ensuring that any videos or animations are fully tested. Presentations will then be sent electronically to the relevant session room at the correct time.
Please visit the Speaker Preview room at least 2 hours before your presentation, if you are presenting first thing in the morning we recommend visiting the day before your presentation. Peak hours will be first thing in the morning and during scheduled breaks, we recommend coming outside of these times where possible.
Speaker Preview Room Opening Hours
Monday 29th May – 16:00-19:00
Tuesday 30th May – 07:00-19:00
Wednesday 31st May – 07:30-19:30
Thursday 1st June – 07:30-15:00
All presenters should be in the room of their presentation at least 15 minutes before the start of the session. On arrival please make yourself known to one of the volunteers who will be wearing a yellow t-shirt. They will introduce you to the session chair and inform you of any last-minute instructions.
An AV technician will be available to assist and answer any questions.
Seating will be reserved for all presenters in the front row, please sit in this area to avoid any delays between presentations.
There will be a fixed microphone and a remote slide clicker located on the lectern. You should use the remote clicker to advance the slides. A ‘comfort monitor’ will also be available for you to view your slides in presentation mode.
We recommend allowing 8 minutes for your presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A. The Session chair will monitor the time and will moderate the Q&A.
Please show consideration for your fellow presenters by keeping to your allocated time slot. The chair will inform you if you exceed this and interrupt any presentations that overrun.
Your presentation will be streamed on the ICRA conference app and website to in-person and virtual attendees. By agreeing to speak at the conference you consent to your presentation being streamed. If you have any questions about this, please contact Programme.ICRA2023@tfilodestar.com
Should you have any questions or require any assistance please contact Programme.ICRA2023@tfilodestar.com.