Journalists may request a free press pass by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. By registering for media accreditation for ICRA 2023, you agree that your details will be shared with exhibitors and partners who may contact you about products and services which they are demonstrating at ICRA 2023. To opt out, please email email@example.com.
Please provide your name, email address, organisation, and any ONE of the following credentials:
- Masthead from a current issue of a technology publication, online publication, or blog listing you as an editorial contributor.
- Technology article published within the past three months with your byline.
- Letter from the editor/producer on official letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering ICRA 2023 on assignment.
- Press photo ID from your media outlet.
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
Note: Online media must also provide a recent monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets 1000 or more unique monthly visitors. The site must be previously established, independent and regularly updated with original and current technology news. Personal YouTube, Twitter pages, personal blogs, forums, user groups and communities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
An electronic media kit will be provided to invited and registered press.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.